Confused about which Omega-3 supplement to buy?

 Hello, in today’s blog I will disclose all my knowledge about omega-3 fish oil supplements, whether one should take them or not, which supplements to buy, what is a normal dose of fish oil and most importantly what it does for your health.






What is Omega-3?


What Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids? Omega-3s are nutrients you get from food (or supplements) that help build and maintain a healthy body. They're key to the structure of every cell wall you have. They're also an energy source and help keep your heart, lungs, blood vessels, and immune system working the way they should.

Omega 3s are found mostly in fish, marine algae and a few plant seeds. However, our modern diets are rarely able to provide the required quantity in a bioavailable form. A nutritional supplement of Omega 3 fulfils the Omega 3 needs of the body.

 

What it does for you?

By consuming a fixed dose of omega-3 supplement, one can experience many numbers of health benefits such as,

  1. Eye health.

  2. Good Cardiac condition.

  3. Very much helpful in keeping bones healthy.

  4. Increases Immunity.

  5. Helps in keeping brain healthy and thus, a person active.


What is a regular dose of Omega-3?

Overall, most of these organizations recommend a minimum of 250–500 mg combined EPA and DHA each day for healthy adults

However, higher amounts are often recommended for certain health conditions.

What are EPA & DHA?


EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (O-3s) that are abundant in fish, shellfish, and some algae and genetically engineered plants. The body needs EPA & DHA omega-3s to develop and function optimally in every stage of life.



Which Supplement to buy?




When I started my search for a fish oil supplement, there were many brand which got me confused what to buy, but recommended by a friend, a product named ASSENTIA OMEGA-3 came in my knowledge which had an added benefit of BLACKSEED Oil (Kalonji Ka tel) in it.


BLACKSEED OIL also brings many health benefits with its presence and have been used as a medication herb from ancient times.

One of the major health benefits it has is it improves Lungs health, thus helps in leading a good respiratory system.





 I bought this product over a reference and now it's been 3 months I have been using this product and i can feel the difference.


  • I became more active.

  • I can feel my bones more healthy as cracking sounds in my joints just disappeared. 

  • My eye sight improved.

  • I have a better immune system.

  • My respiration also improved. (Which is i think is because of BLACKSEED OIL in it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Vitamin C serum i have used till now.