Best Vitamin C serum i have used till now.

 


Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for our body, especially for our skin. This is the protein that builds the structure of our skin and helps in maintaining healthy and glowing skin.

With Increase in production of collagen, it also helps in healing of acne scars faster. It can be found in various forms and in our daily diet such as in citrus fruits (kiwi, lemons, watermelon, amla etc.)  But in today's lifestyle it is hard to maintain a healthy diet so many of us struggle in getting full nutritious diet.



SO WHAT CAN BE DONE TO TAKE VITAMIN C FOR OUR SKIN


Applying Serum directly over your skin can be so much beneficial because it will penetrate in your skin and also keep your skin hydrated while wearing it.


WHICH SERUM IS A GOOD SERUM


When i searched on google “the best skin serum to buy right now”

I was shocked by the number of products and then I started researching what are the qualities of a good serum.


In my knowledge according to my research there are 2 types of serum.


  1. Water based Serum.

  2. Silicone Based serum.

Water based serum is the best serum you should be buying for best results for your skin because of many benefits it serves, one of them is it is light and gets absorbed in your skin easily and also keeps you skin hydrated.



I came across this wonderful product while searching of my serum



Assentia 20% Vitamin C Skin Serum is enriched with the most potent form of Vitamin C which is L-ASCORBIC acid, which makes it an impeccable brand in the market. 


It is water based and it has a very light citrus fragrance. I must admit I was also afraid of buying this product for the 1st time but this product has done wonders for my skin.


  • My skin is now more glowy.

  • My acne scars started to heal and now after a use of 3 months they are 90% gone.

  • Elasticity of my skin has increased now. P.s. NO MORE CRACKS IN DRY SKIN.

  • I have a combination type skin and I didn't experience any kind of issue with my skin.  

  • I now have a wonderful and younger looking skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused about which Omega-3 supplement to buy?